"You lose and gain friends all through life. Sometimes theres too much water under the bridge to keep going backwards and forwards. Time and space is good for turbulent relationships. Sometimes they heal, sometimes they don’t."
Drugs are meant to alter perceptions and give you different feelings and points of views. I have no issue with people making their own decisions in their own time. However, when your decisions begin affecting me, I put my foot down. This is no longer something you do for fun, your addiction is fueling the fire inside you that’s turned you into someone I don’t even recognise, nor want to.
The burden you placed on my shoulders has finally been lifted.
- personally likes this
- crankycrabvv reblogged this from riskeverythingfearnothing
- crankycrabvv likes this
- peepo23 reblogged this from riskeverythingfearnothing
- faith-inspiration likes this
- sugar-butt likes this
- notots reblogged this from riskeverythingfearnothing
- musicandturtle likes this
- conflictingheart likes this
- bettymaestrange likes this
- simplythepiecesofme likes this
- invictussoul likes this
- venusoverthemoon likes this
- alone-among-the-wreck likes this
- riskeverythingfearnothing posted this