because I’ve heard it all before
Ride a moterbike wearing heels.
Get moterbike license.
Be in two places at once.
Travel the world.
Save someone’s life.
Face my fear.
Fall in love.
Send a message in a bottle.
Travel again, alone.
Be unemployed for a year.
I missed the train today. And you.” —
You were easy at first. You breezed into my life and made me smile. You said the right things and you put on a great show. You made me forget that I was hurting. Then, just as fast as you came in, you left. And just as the one before you, you left your mark. When the hurt from you got to be too much I ran back to him. In the end, had there never been a you, I would have been okay a long time ago, but, as it turns out, things are never that easy.
I won’t ease your strain
You’ll be waiting in vain
I got nothing for you to gain” —Eyes on Fire - Blue Foundation
- You: Sum up what you think of me in one sentence
- Me: Great conversation, not boring except when you state that you are infact bored, spontaneous, different, deep, you have a lot of secrets you think are hidden but I see right through you. Your turn.
- You: Really hard to get along with, when you do talk its normally means i have to think, your train of thought is increadibly deep and it scares me generally i think your amazing but i dont want to tell you. I hope that made sense.
- Me: I'm laughing at the first bit
- You: Your increadbly hard to explain
- Him: There are two very important parts to your personality. The first is you self sabotage. Self consciouslly you put yourself into situations where you may get hurt. The second is you crave intimacy. You need someone to protect you and look after you. Which is why.
You are more than your memories.
You are something beyond all this.
But only you know what that is.” —
And I’m sorry.