When you get that close to someone, they become a part of you.
You grow together.
I didn’t lose you when I walked away. I lost a part of myself.
- Me: We can’t be together.
- Him: Apparently
- Me: You know how much I liked you, and still do.
- Him: Probably not as much as I liked you.
- Me: But every time something starts it ends badly and I get hell hurt.
- Him: I’m an idiot. I like you more than that and I hate myself for doing that to you, but I want something serious with you. Not just a girlfriend that I’m going to have for a couple of months and then it all go to shit. I’m lucky you even talk to me.
- Me: Which is what I want to. I’ve never had a real boyfriend and I’ve turned people down because I wanted to wait for you, but I’m too scared that your saying that to other people and that you don’t really mean it.
- Him: I’m the biggest dickhead. I’m so sorry. You deserve better.
- Me: I don’t want anyone else and I never have.
- Him: I could be with you now and be happy for the rest of my life. I just want to make sure its right and I want you to realise to.
- Me: Realise what? How do I know you actually mean it all?
- Him: I don’t know how to prove it to you because I’ve been such an asshole.
- Me: Can you promise?
- Him: I promise
- Me: Then I believe you
- Him: Jess
- Me: *******
- Him: I love you.
- Me: I love you.
Emotions are merely energy and motion that you trap inside your body because of a thought.
A lot of problems within society come from the fact that we have such strong drives but live in a culture that discourages us from exploring them freely.
You can’t always control the thoughts in your head. You can’t take back the past. And you can’t control who you love. It’s a strange feeling, loving someone. It can be so sad. Even sadder than death. Love is something we will never really understand. We can open our eyes to death and feel that it is real. We can watch it happen right in front of us, and we can accept it, even though it isn’t always easy. But love isn’t like that. Love makes us weak and desperate. Love kills parts of us we never even knew we had. You can’t go back in time. You can’t change what was said and done. No one really knows why people fall in and out of love, or when something is love and not something else. Love is complicated, and some people even say it is blind.
Call me irrational, but what’s the point at this age?
There are 7 billion people in the world. There will always be someone out there more compatible to you than the person you end up with. So again, what is the point in trying to find someone?
Of course, there are exceptions. There always are. Yet the whole point of an exception is that it happens to the minority, not the majority. And everyone wants to be that exception.
‘You’ll get over it…’
It’s the clichés that cause the trouble. To lose someone you love is to alter your life forever. By love or death. The pain stops, there are new people, but the gap never closes. How could it?
Of course they will be in your heart for a long time, but things will never be the same. Things always have to change. Life will always go on. Both yours, and theirs, and everyone else’s. With or without eachother, a new day will always come. Choose between yesterday and today.
We’ve all had a good thing that we couldn’t keep.